Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Two turns one!

Last weekend, I went to my twin niece and nephews' first birthday party! And of course, while I was there, I had to take some pictures. Here's a little sneak peek for an anxious mom whom I've kept waiting far too long!


The prince and princess make their entrance:


Somebody just woke up from a nap, and is not very happy.

Here she is...much better. :)


I love this one. It totally looks like he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar! So cute!

My gorgeous niece L, who you may recognize from my blog header, and her BFF.

Great party!! We had fun and it was great to spend some time with them again. And to my sis-n-law, don't worry, we'll be doing those beach shots soon! Promise!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

The pouty face picture is priceless. I love all of the blue eyes in your family.
Funny how much she looks like her mom and he looks like his dad.

allinplass said...

Thank you for capturing such special memories of our miracle babies! LOVE them all! The smash cake pictures are adorable and the closeups speak volumes about each child's personality.

Akemi said...

OMG, your niece and nephew are so adorable! Those are the cutest pouts ever!!

Anonymous said...

Those little faces are adorable! And hysterical!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography