Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

California Dreamin'

I had a great weekend in California last weekend, I have so much to share!! Look for a few more posts coming throughout the week and weekend.

First off, a sneak peek for the L. family. Since we were in Cali, where else would we do a family session but the beach!? It was awesome. I could really learn to love shooting on the beach. Beautiful scenery, nice weather...what more could you ask for?






These lucky guys are on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera right now! Hope you guys are having a great time, L family! Thanks for the great fun!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I agree 80% with you.
The pictures are PERFECT. The beach...EXACTLY where you should shoot all of your families. LOVE the pictures.
The cruise. bus cruise. yuck. :)
hopefully they will enjoy it though ! HA HA

allinplass said...

Awesome job, Liz! LOVE the pics. There is something magical about the beach and I especially love the hand holding pic and the family pic with the natural rocks in the background. Super job!!

allinplass said...

P.S. Not a bus cruise....a cruise ship through the Pacific Ocean and all its beauty with a few stops in Mexico:)

Ellen said...

Love the feet picture!!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography