Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sneak Peek - Heather

I had a great maternity session today. This couple was so good looking, and they had such a lovely home. And the nursery for their soon to be born daughter...it was picture perfect! Here are a few images from the session for them to peek at.









What a cute belly! It's hard to believe that she'll be having that baby in a few weeks!! Thanks Heather and Rick for a great session today! I can't wait to meet your little girl.

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

If I looked that cute then I would TOTALLY have you take my belly pics :) ha ha
Her shirt worked perfect for the shoot !

Anonymous said...

What adorable pregnant pictures!! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE NUMBER 2!! So cute!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography