Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sneak Peek - Melissa

I had a great outdoor maternity session yesterday afternoon!! What fun that was! I might have to do that more often. The scenery was great, used some of the native Arizona landscape, down at Papago Park. The subject, well, she was just beautiful! And her belly! Needless to say, she's going in tomorrow to have that big guy. :) Good luck tomorrow, Melissa! Thank you for being such a wonderful subject.





I can't wait to take pictures of her new baby next weekend! Of course you know I'll share them with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my beautiful niece Melissa. These photos are amazing as is her tummy! I can't wait to see her and my little nephew. Well I guess he won't be too little! Thank you for doing this, it's wonderful. Hope to have you take some pics of my beautiful granddaughter.

Aunt Valerie
Mesa, Arizona

K J and the kids said...

That is going to be a big baby boy :)
She looks fantastic as does the scenery. Way to capture it all !

Emily W said...

Great work Liz...love the scenery! Lovin' the last shot of Melissa...she's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, only a ten pound baby I hear. :D That is almost twice Carter's birth weight and half of what he weighs now at almost 2 years old! You go girl for carrying that load.

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography