Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sneak Peek - Jessica

I had a great senior session yesterday! And by senior, I mean high school senior. It's amazing how many people think I mean senior citizen when I say 'senior'. LOL. Not that I'm opposed to taking pictures of senior citizens or anything....but anyways, enough rambling. Time for pictures.








Congratulations on your upcoming graduation, Jess!! Go take the world by storm!

4 comments:

Akemi said...

This is a great shoot!

She looks like Drew Barrymore in that first one. :)

Jane said...

Liz, these are so beautiful, I can't thank you enough! I think my favorites are the one in her cream jacket, and the one in the cap and gown. Jessica loves the 'over the shoulder' one! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks a mill!

Anonymous said...

Liz, These are so lovely! Jessica looks beautiful - wonderful work! I can't to see what you come up with next.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! They all look so great. The first one is my favorite because Jessica has such a wonderful smile. and the third one she looks gorgeous. And of coursethe last one which makes me a very proud Dad.

Love you Jessica....

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography