Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Balloons, live animals and two little girls

*cues circus music*

Yesterday, I had the funniest session. I'm still laughing about it. Two little girls and their St. Bernard puppy. (yes, that's a puppy in those photos). The puppy was jumping all over the balloons, and popping them, making the five year old upset, and the two year old refused to be in any photos! Their poor mom was so embarrassed, and I think a wee bit upset. But it was so funny. Here's a couple of outtakes from the session:




Despite all the silliness...we managed to come out with quite a few wonderful photos. Amongst them, these: (tell me the one with the puppy isn't so sweet)








Such great fun. I could only hope to have this much fun at every session. Thanks J family! You guys were great!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

The one of her laying on her dog is PRICELESS !

Akemi said...

These are so cute - I love the one of the little girl walking away with the balloons - so adorable!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography