Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sneak Peek - Sun Devil

I had a company photo shoot with Sun Devil Fire & Security. Here's one of the funny photos we took at the end of the session.
Whew! That's a lot of people! :) Great company though, and very nice to work with!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

As good as all your work Liz. You do a great job

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography