Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Elizabeth Plass Photography is now on Facebook. I have a free giveaway happening, so make sure you visit, look around, and enter the contest.



Stay tuned for lots of exciting sessions happening in 2010!

No comments:

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography