Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sneak Peek - the M family

I had a great time with this little family! Seriously, how cute are they?






Thanks for the great session guys!!! We got some great photos!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Hey I commented on this post. Where is it ?

GREAT pictures. What a ham that little one is.

So happy to see you posting pictures.

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography