Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sneak Peek - Jane

I had a wonderful photo session with a friend of mine who was reaching a milestone birthday. Can you guess how many years young this lovely girl is?




I didn't think you could. :) She looks fabulous for forty, doesn't she? Thanks for the fun photo session, Jane!! You look beautiful!

11 comments:

Jane said...

I can't believe that's me - you made me look great! Thanks a million Liz! I think my family are going to love these! ;o)

Unknown said...

These are fantastic shots, I can't believe thats my sister, I hope i look as good at 40 as she does!!

Anonymous said...

Jane I love them :) You look great and Liz did a fantastic job, you look totally at ease.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Jane, 40 is definitely the new 30 where you're concerned!! Great photos; Liz, when I come over there, you can work your magic on me!!

Unknown said...

Sorry above comment is mine!!!

MommaKiss said...

If 40 looks that good, I ain't skerd anymore.

GREAT shots, liz. As always :)

Anonymous said...

40?? Wow! I hope I look that great at 40!!

bobthecowboy said...

Um...I don't like these. How can I make old jokes if you look younger than I am?!

You look mahvelous dahling, simply mahvelous.

Anonymous said...

My momma's soooo pretty!!! good job liz! i love em!



I love you mommaaaaa : )

Nichole said...

40 really? I was guessing 30 lol fun session! Oh and love the sunset picture below makes me miss AZ:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jane!!You haven't aged a DAY since we met-and that's been a long time ago!! You've always been beautiful- you have such a glow about you-your spirit shines through. I'm so happy for you to have such a wonderful, happy 40th birthday. You deserve that, and so much more!!!XO<3 Renee'

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography