Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sneak Peek - B Family

I had a great session with the B family this weekend. How CUTE are these kids?






Even Slater, their new kitty got in on the fun. :) Thanks for the great time B family! I can't wait to show you the rest!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Great session.
And a kitten....are you serious.
What lengths won't you go to to make great pictures :)

MommaKiss said...

Sibling Love, nothing better.

Nice work, E!

Julie said...

I don't know how I missed these pictures! They are so great! The kitten- wow so cute! The boy on the grass- his eyes are incredible. You do such a terrific job!! I'm sure their mom loved these pictures!

Shan said...

what a fun family session.
nice job!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography