Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Sunday, November 16, 2008

As Seen on TV - 5 Under 5

Remember this gorgeous family who I flew to UT to photograph, and who were having a special filmed on them for Discovery Channel?



It's showtime!!

This Wednesday, 5 Under 5 will air on Discovery Health Channel at 9pm. Your favorite friendly photographer (or at least I hope I am ;) will make a guest appearance on the show. That's right, as of this Wednesday, you will all know a nationally known photographer. ha ha. Well, we can hope.

Tune in!!! Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

K J and the kids said...

oh maw goodness, oh maw goodness.
I'm so excited to be able to say that I know you ! :)
You'll be able to get in to all of the most fabulous clubs and restaurants now.
NICE !

Liz P said...

Watch out Hollywood!!

LOL.

MommaKiss said...

I'm tuned in!!! DVR is all set

Tamara said...

Great Job!!! Congrats on this.

Anonymous said...

Who's that super sweet assistant helping you out on the show? :) Your photos turned out great but you always do an amazing job..
Can't wait to see you in Feb
-Kimi

MommaKiss said...

Well OK Liz, you didn't win on their give away - but I think your pics of the family are just amazing. After seeing the kids in action - you just captured who they are!

(and totally knew what was about to come after the Kiddie Kandids fiasco!)

luff ya lady!

D

Jen said...

Your photography is just beautiful! I'm sure it doesn't hurt having a gorgeous family like this to photograph. I'm in Phoenix too and would love to have you photograph my little girl...Maybe her 18 month pictures in 3 months?? I'll be in touch! Anyway, just sending a shout out to win KJ and her kids a free portrait. She rocks and she deserves it!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography