Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Monday, June 2, 2008

Grand Old State

I went to the Grand Canyon this past weekend, as part of my "Explore Arizona" campaign I've started. Of course, you would think I would have started "exploring" Arizona in the fall, but noooo, I wait until June to start. What am I thinking???

Anyhow, I'll post some of the images once I've had a chance to work through them. For now, I thought I would post some images I took at the Desert Botanical Gardens recently. That is really a great place to go and just take pictures, and also a great place to do sessions. It's so beautiful there, I often wonder why I don't go there more often.

Look at this...can you believe the sky was THIS blue here in Phoenix?

Had to get some native cactus pictures.


These were taken during the Butterfly Exhibit, so pretty.


And finally, look at the colors on these cactus flowers! They're gorgeous! Why have I not ever noticed them before?


Def. check out the DBG when you get a chance. It's a gorgeous place to visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first time bloggin, long time viewer. Love the butterfly shots!!!! my favorite!

Shan said...

fantastic color palette. beautifu!

Rachel Clare said...

Elizabeth, I love that first shot. LOVE IT! Great job. I love it that you're "exploring Arizona". There are so many things to see and do there! Good for you!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography