Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Saturday, April 5, 2008

What do photographers dream of?

And I don't mean in the 'what I would like to see happen in the future' sense. I mean literally.
Well, on occasion, I'll have dreams that my equipment fails to work at a wedding, or that I've completely forgotten to even bring my equipment! lol. Which, the first could probably happen, but I usually have one to two cameras as backup, so more than likely it wouldn't. And the second...if I forget to take my equipment to a wedding, I'm in sad shape. :D

Last night, though, I had the most random dream ever. I dreamt I was telling someone, that I had shot Britney Spears' latest maternity shots, and I didn't know if I could sell them to the magazines, because I hadn't obtained a release! How random can you get? I don't even like Britney Spears! Anyhow, I thought it was pretty funny.

As for what I would like to see happen in the future...I would love to own my own studio, and go full time, photographing babies, and kids, families, pregnant women all day long! I would like to be successful and make lots of people happy through my work. You all cross your fingers that happens, ok? And maybe, just maybe, one of those women will be Britney. :D

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Can't say I have ever dreamed about Brittany.

My dream is that you own your own studio and work full time taking beautiful pictures too.
The beautiful pictures part has already come true...now it's all about getting that studio ! :)

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography