Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sneak Peek - Mason

Today I had the joy of photographing Mason. He was the sweetest lil' pea ever! Only 16 days old, and such a love. I could have photographed him all day.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Precious, Precious! Can'y wait til' my photoshoot!

K J and the kids said...

YUMMY !!!! I can SMELL new baby with these pictures.

The only thing I don't like is that the first 3 letters of his name are the same color :) ha ha ha
Such a dumb thing I know....I'm just that kind of girl !

Anne said...

I love those cute wee curly toes! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

i adore the one with him on the blankee and his name spelled out in blocks! so cute! so clever!

Letty said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful!

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography