Phoenix:Glendale:Peoria:Scottsdale

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elizabeth Plass Photography blog. I will keep this blog updated with images from my photography shoots, as I photograph some of the gorgeous babies, mothers, children and families here in the Phoenix area.

Please feel free to comment, and let me know that you stopped by! I hope you enjoy looking at my photos.

Contact info:

Elizabeth Plass Photography
phone: 602.708.0022
email: plassphoto@cox.net
website: http://www.elizabethplass.com/

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hawaii baby!

Hello everyone! Well, we just got back from a New Year's cruise around the Hawaiian islands, to celebrate me and hubby's 5 year anniversary, and my stepmom's 60th birthday. What a way to ring in the New Year! Hawaii is gorgeous! I have to share a few of my favorite pics.













How funny is this picture of my dad? Love it!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! Are everyone sticking to those resolutions?

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You make me want to go there and I've been there..and I don't really want to go back :) but now I do. ha ha
Glad you had a good time in Hawaii.
GREAT pictures.

MommaKiss said...

GORGEOUS pictures...'specially as I stare out on snow laden trees (those are pretty, too, but, you know). Love the new blog, and always love looking at your pictures. Happy New Year!

MommaKiss said...

Hey - KKrew07 is D :)

Phoenix baby photography, Phoenix maternity photography, Phoenix children's photography, Phoenix Photography, Phoenix Portrait photography, Arizona baby photography, Arizona maternity photography, Arizona children's photography, Arizona Photography